Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Mad Vapes E Juice Review

If you are looking at buying e liquid from Mad Vapes, you should definitely read this review first.
 
mad vapes e juice
 
 
Mad Vapes is a decent company when it comes to certain things like dab accessories or vaporizers, but when it comes to their e liquids I would have to say that they are horrible.
 
I tried out a whole lot of different flavors from them because their product was so cheap it was almost irresistible not to buy a lot.

On paper, their flavors looked amazing. They have a huge selection of extracts along with both PG and VG base to make your own blends. I tried 5 different flavors from them that I thought would taste amazing, but all of them taste like plastic or chemicals. I really disliked the make your own liquid solution that Mad Vapes offers.
 
All of the extracts they offer are also carried in their own vape line called TopVapor e-liquid. I thought maybe I made mine wrong and that was why it was so horrible, so I ordered the same 5 flavors "masterfully crafted" by Mad Vapes. The result was just as terrible as the one I had attempted. I definitely would not recommend buying any e liquid from Mad Vapes because it is outright horrible!
 
I have used this website a few times before successfully for buying vaporizers and even for some dab rig parts and titanium nails. If you are trying to use Mad Vapes to buy any of that kind of stuff I would say go ahead and have at it because they get their products out pretty quickly and have decent vape accessories.
 
If you want to try out Mad Vapes E juice I would highly suggest you changing your mind and trying a real e liquid company, because these guys have some of worse e juice I have ever tried.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a informative blog! Stylish Alpha Hookah Pipes in stock at Unbeatable Prices. Buy the Iconic Alpha Hookah Model X Cosmo Online with Free UK DPD Delivery. Check out the full range here shisha pipe for sale Here.

    ReplyDelete