Thursday, October 23, 2014

Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Johnson Creek Smoke Juice
If you were thinking about buying e liquid or vaporizers online from Johnson Creek, I would highly recommend you reading this review before you make that decision. I have tried this company 3 separate times without having one positive experience yet.

Here are some of the horrible things that have happened to me with this company.
 
The first time I ordered from these guys, I just wanted to try out their self proclaimed "gourmet smoke juice". I ordered 5 different flavors and waited for a few days. After a week or so I still hadn't received my package so I messaged into support and told them what was going on. It took another 3 days to get a response from them. They apologized and said it was re-shipped.
 
A few days later when I finally received the package, I eagerly opened it and it wasn't even my order. This was very disappointing because the box I received was filled with vapes and I wanted e-liquid. I contacted this company back and told them what happened, and they told me they made a huge mistake and demanded that I shipped the item back. I asked them to pay for the shipping since it was their mistake, and they followed by threatening to call the police for trying to steal a package that wasn't intended for me if I didn't just pay for the shipping out of my own pocket. I never sent the items out until they messaged me back a few days later with a pre-paid shipping label.
 
I sent back the items and then finally got what I was supposed to receive in the first place.

A month later, I finally get to try out the juice that I bought! What a hassle. I was hoping that it would be worth it with some great flavors and some new favorites, but unfortunately I was sorely disappointed with every single flavor I ordered from Johnson Creek.
 
Their tobacco almost made me throw up in my mouth, the cherry tastes like medicine, and fruity flavors tasted like chemicals.

Johnson Creek Smoke Juice is horrible and I would highly recommend staying away from them.

1 comment:

  1. With the vape pod system, you can get more fun in your vape life.If you’re looking to switch from a traditional cigarette, the geekvape ammit mtl rta 24mm can change the transition process. With hundreds of dovpo topside mod 90W at varying strengths to choose from.

    ReplyDelete